The Nortel IP Phone 1535 videophone uses RFC 3261 compliant Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to establish both voice and video calls.
Connected to your local area network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection or by 802.11b/g wireless (WiFi) connection, the Nortel IP Phone 1535 provides extensive telephony services, multimedia tools, full video conversation functionality, an array of ring melodies, and a personalised display.
You can also use the Nortel IP Phone 1535 to check email, voice mail or browse the Internet.
Nortel IP 1535 Telephone Features
- Provides many functions that would normally require a traditional PC.
- Easy-to-use multimedia capabilities including personal video conferencing and audio recording along with still image and video captures which can be stored on the phone.
- Supports integrated applications including web browsing, POP-3 or IMAP-based email access, calendar with alarms, video supervision and image, sound and video library storage.
- High-resolution, 16-bit color, Thin Film Transistor (TFT) display delivers superior user experience.
- Flexible connectivity with both wired Ethernet (10/100) and IEEE 802.11b/g WiFi supported.
This Nortel IP 1535 Telephone comes with a full warranty.