Nortel IP 2000 Series Telephones
Nortel IP 2050 Softphone
The Nortel IP 2050 Softphone transforms your PC into a full-featured platform for voice, data, and video communications. It’s designed for use as a primary or supplemental desktop telephone, or a telecommuting device. Users simply load the software and plug a Nortel approved headset or handset into the USB Audio Adapter port to start communicating.
Nortel IP 2050 Softphone Features
- Multiple ‘skins’ integrate with customised PC settings.
- Total transparency for mobile workers and telecommuters through IP access.
- Seamless interface with engaged applications such as Unified Messaging.
- Telephony optimised USB kit for superior audio performance.
- Available on Communication Server 1000, Business Communications Manager and Meridian 1.
- Multiple audio interfaces for a broad landscape of user environments.
- Audio Adapter interoperates with 3rd party devices such as an external lamp option, which is ideal for call center environments.
This Nortel IP 2050 Softphone comes with a full warranty.