Cisco 7942G IP System Telephone – Refurbished
£105.00 ex. VAT
The Cisco 7942G provides two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through features, and audio controls for high-quality duplex speakerphone, handset, and headset. A built-in headset port and an integrated Ethernet switch are standard with the Cisco 7942G.
See full description for more information.
Cisco 7942G IP System Telephone – RefurbishedThis Cisco 7942G IP System Telephone – Refurbished is a fantastic piece of kit. Used throughout the world and well known for it’s sturdy and reliable features.
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7942G=|
- Integrated Ethernet switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- VoIP Protocols – SCCP
- Voice Codecs – G.729a, G.711u
- Speakerphone (digital duplex)
- LCD display (monochrome)
- Network Ports Qty – 2 x Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Mute Button
- Headset Port
- Direct Access to Voicemail
- Compatible Software – Cisco CallManager
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.