We at 1st Communications specialize in the installation and support of both new and upgraded hardware, software and network technology. Working closely with your employees, we implement business telephony applications for the full spectrum of organizations, from large companies to smaller businesses.
The first objective when undertaking a successful installation project is to agree with core commercial targets with our valued clients. By analyzing how telephony can help handle the flow of information within their organization and strengthen working relationships, our clients gain a better understanding of what we can achieve for them.
We will then produce a detailed project plan which our team follows to the letter, ensuring you have the best system possible within a defined period of time at a predefined cost. We achieve these goals time and again through refined expertise, disciplined logistical planning and a developed understanding of our clients’ needs.
Our typical installations will include these key steps:
- Communications Strategy Formulation.
- System Health Checks.
- System Audits.
- System Reviews to help ensure organizational growth is fully catered for.
Our consultancy service is aimed at any business looking to:
- A comprehensive Business Needs Analysis is conducted. We work with the client to identify how they see the system working, and the customer service model they wish to see provided.
- An initial project orientation meeting that is used to identify the site, the configuration of the switch, feature plans, the layout of equipment and a feasibility study.
- A full demonstration and presentation of equipment and project plan to all stakeholders.
- A project plan is developed and agreed upon, outlining time frames, costs and the like.
- The solution is installed and tested by our installation team.
- The system goes live. The Project Manager, engineers, and trainers attend the first day of service in order to ensure everything runs smoothly while people start using the new technology.
- The system evaluation takes place whereby 1st Communications and the client schedule a full de-brief meeting after implementation in order to ensure everything is running as it should be. Any concerns are addressed and future plans are outlined.
Representatives will be on-hand throughout the project to offer you expert advice, ensuring that all your questions are answered and that you are completely satisfied at all times.
Please feel free to contact us or request a call back for an informal discussion about how our various communication solutions can be tailored to your individual needs. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 0684 880.